Salary: $42,000.00 to $102,000.00 /year
The position is for our Lead Program Consultant.
This is a consultative sales position, as it involves educating prospective clients about our very unique marketing programs from our offices in Miami.
Our focus is the insurance industry, so the prospects are insurance agency owners.
—They have the same issues as most small business owners, so experience in the insurance industry isn’t necessary. Marketing experience is a plus.
We have ZERO competitors and deliver extremely high value.
Is this YOU???…
-You don’t mind working in a fun, fast-paced environment with mostly young high achievers (it’s a plus if you also don’t mind having a drink or two after a hard day’s work at a happy hour with the rest of the team).
-You are driven to make a lot of $$$.
Working hard pays off with us.
You will be richly rewarded for your efforts and we will NOT f*&$ with the comp plan when you do!
-Positive attitude and solution oriented.
***We fire pissy and pessimistic people quickly so just don’t bother applying if you’re a glass is half-empty type.
-Have nourished the habit of independently looking for at least one solution when faced with a problem.
-Must be willing to work from our sweet offices in downtown Miami’s Edgewater neighborhood (and not bitch about the drive if you happen to live way out west or north).
-You’ve got to speak and write in English VERY well (we’re in Miami so, of course, not a given).
Other detailsthat shouldn’t be that important if the above stuff resonated deeply with you…
On a daily basis, tasks involve:
– Scheduling 3-5 Consultation Calls (video meetings) per day with prospective clients
– Executing 3-5 Consultation Calls daily (30-45 minutes each)
– Developing and executing Facebook and email marketing campaigns
– Utilizing LinkedIn and Facebook to further develop relationships with interested prospects
– Following up with past consultation clients by phone, email and text to close
– Assisting with creation of webinars and other useful information to provide value to prospects and keep in touch
Less frequent duties:
– Plan 4-6 yearly tradeshow/expo sponsorships at conferences across the country and attend with other team members to get leads.